Workplace Relations Q and A covering the following questions:
- Can I stand my employee’s down due to COVID 19?
- What happens if your employee is required to self-isolate after returning from overseas?
- What if an employee chooses to self-isolate but has not been directed to do so?
- What if the employer directs the employee not to attend the workplace (but they were not directed to self-isolate by an authority)?
- What happens if an employee wants to cancel a leave request as they can no longer travel overseas?
- What happens if a school closure affects your employees?
- Is there any financial assistance available for casual employees and sole traders affected by COVID 19?
- Can I stand down staff due to COVID 19?
- What if I need to consider redundancy due to a downturn in business related to COVID 19?
- Are there other alternatives we can consider as opposed to redundancy?
This e-talk will discuss key recent evidence linking psychological factors including catastrophising, fear-avoidance and stress and anxiety with tendi...