In partnership with KALSI Education, APA is proud to bring you a brand new series of online modules for your professional development
Module format includes text, 20 interactive tests of your understanding, 35 photos, 18 videos and numerous tables/figures.
Physical examination II
• Advanced physical examination including observation, functional testing, active movement testing, palpation (PAIVMs), passive physiological testing (PPIVMs), sacro-iliac joint testing, local and global muscle function and the McKenzie approach
• Advanced neurological assessment including upper and lower motor neurone testing, provocative neurodynamics, central sensitisation and neuropathic pain
• An extended array of screening and specific tools for the evaluation of psychosocial factors
• Diagnose pathoanatomical subgroups of disc herniation, reducible discogenic pain, non-reducible discogenic pain, zygapophyseal joint pain, sacro-iliac joint pain, less common pathoanatomical subgroups,
• Identify impairment based subgroups (movement and control impairments from O'Sullivan)
• Develop a prioritised list of barriers to recover in essential in providing individualised treatment
CPD Hour: 3 Hours
If you have trouble opening the module please try the following:
Check that your internet browser is not blocking pop-up’s. You need to ‘allow’ pop-up’s or turn your pop-up blocker off. Please see below websites, which will assist you in checking your pop-up blocker settings
Note: Internet Explorer has recently had a change in their program which can interfere with some websites. We recommend using Google Chrome in place of Internet Explorer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9092 0888 if you require further assistance.