Education session for therapists working with NDIS participants to better understand NDIA expectations around Outcomes Reports and how to best use funded therapy time to develop these.
Disclaimer: The information was correct at time of recording. APA recommends checking NDIS resources for any potential changes or updates.
- Overview of the basic requirements of therapy outcomes report provided to NDIA
- Purpose of outcomes report and how they are used with in the NDIA
- What sort of outcome measures are ideal to report on. How should therapists plan their therapy time to best measure and collect this data?
- Tips for language and presenting relevant information within report (writing style / jargon vs lay terms)
- Details within reports background information, assessment and intervention detail, barriers, risks and factors causing delays.
- Recommendations for future: how much detail and how specific these need to be e.g. amount of hours and NDIS support category / line items
An update on ‘Disability Related Health Supports' changes within NDIS funding rules will also be discussed, including new supports that will be funded and process for supporting participants to access these supports
Alex Wright, NDIS Assistant Director – Provider and Market Engagement Vic/Tas.
Victorian Disability, Paediatric and Neurology National Groups
Date of Live Event
Please note: The content of this Lecture on Demand (LOD) was captured via a recording of a live lecture at the APA premises. Due to the nature of the event and the recording method, this LOD may not have captured some of the questions/comments from live audience. Your purchase of this module indicates your acceptance of this.
This eTalk explores the design and delivery of full body functional exercises which will enhance core control - especially in an athletic population....