Optimising Hip Series
This series consist of 9 Modules of approx 30-40 minutes each, ideally paced as a practical tutorial for physiotherapists. There are also a number of resources and handouts that can be downloaded which are a valuable resource for you and your patients.
Hip Module overview
- Module 1 Dysfunction Specific Exercise Therapy to Optimise Hip Function (Free Preview)
- Module 2 Dysfunctional patterns of Abdominals and adductors.
Deep Hip stability activation progressions
- Module 3 Five stage retraining of deep stabilisers of the Hip: Iliacus, quad fem, glut med
Exercises to decrease Hip muscle spasm
- Module 4 Part A - Anti gravity exercises
- Module 4 Part B - Functional, exercises, stretches & gluteal tendinosis
Muscle specific graded exercise progressions
- Module 5 Gluteal tendinopathies for optimal hip function
- Module 6 (Preview) Optimise gluteal function for performance
- Module 7 Adductor (+/-tendinopathy) and VMO
- Module 8 Hamstring (+/-tendinopathy) and VMO
Presented by Trish Wisbey-Roth